Event Calendar
<Jul 2007>
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
 
NEXT MEETING
 
The 2006-2007 Season has concluded.

 

The new season will open after the winter break.

 

The first meeting of the 2007-2008 season is tentatively planned for Saturday October 13th. (to be confirmed).

 

The long term weather forecast for the week-end of October 13th is 20% chance of rain.(The long term weather forecast for Labour Week-end 2007 (the week after Waikaraka opens) is for 80% chance of rain. At this stage there is no racing planned for Waikaraka Speedway on Labour week-end.)

 

  Hosted by eDIY Software - DIY eCommerce Store Website Design and Web Hosting